Did you know you can effectively boost your immune system, so you feel better, play your sport better, recover from a hangover, or fight off the flu more easily? Many patients receive IV infusion therapy in Jacksonville, FL, and across the United States.
Let’s look at this simple, yet effective, physiological boost and what it involves.
What Is The Immune System?
Your immune system is a complex network of cells, organs, and tissues that work together to keep your body healthy, functioning well, disease-free, and youthful. Your immune system tracks down and attacks microbes, such as the flu bug, and eliminates them, so you don’t get sick or if you do, you can get better quickly.
Different parts of your immune system include:
- Lymph nodes
- White blood cells
- Skin and mucous membranes
- Thymus gland
- Stomach and intestines
Sadly, many individuals have weak, inefficient immune systems. As such they may feel fatigued and have thinning hair, brittle nails, redness and inflammation, poor concentration, and more. Other people may experience these symptoms depending on transitory stressors on their health and overall well-being. These stressors can include lack of sleep, poor nutrition, being sedentary, alcohol intake, smoking, carrying too much weight, and more.
Can You Boost Your Immune System?
Experts at the Cleveland Clinic say you can build up your immunity to acute and chronic illness by living well. What does this mean? Basically, the immune system responds well to:
- A healthy diet high in fiber from vegetables and fruits
- Regular, light aerobic exercise
- Stress reduction
- A tobacco-free lifestyle
- Limited alcohol
- Vitamins and supplements
- A healthy waist-size and body weight
Regarding supplementation, studies show that oral supplementation is less efficient than IV infusion therapy. IV infusion delivers vitamin and supplement blends and other medications on demand to boost immunity and provide other health and fitness benefits quickly.
How IV Infusions in Jacksonville Can Strengthen You
At NIVA Health, we’re all about preventive health care and maintenance. So, we offer IV infusion therapy at six of our locations.
You’ll receive medication through a needle in your arm. Depending on the IV blend you and your provider choose, you’ll get a wide range of benefits, which can include:
- Improved wound healing
- Better bone health
- Increased metabolic activity
- Better energy levels
- Less inflammation
- More youthful-looking skin
- Improved joint and muscle function
- Better resistance to acute diseases
IV Infusion Choices
At NIVA Health, we offer these IV bag choices:
- Anti-inflammation drip to reduce pain
- Cloud 9 for improved mental clarity
- Elite Energizer for an energy boost and better weight maintenance
- Fitness Boost for improved muscle function and mass
- Glutathiene push to remove systemic toxins
- Immune Defense to combat airborne disease
- Hangover Relief to reduce pain and boost energy
- Mini- and Mega-hydrater to improve joint and muscle function
- Myers Cocktail to reduce chronic fatigue
- Youthful Restoration to reduce the signs of aging
These therapeutic solutions contain elements such as B-12, Biotin, Vitamin C, and more.
NIVA Health Offers Holistic Medicine Therapies
Our services include customized IV infusion, cryotherapy, nerve stimulation therapy, acoustic sound wave therapy, and so much more. Your immune system and overall wellness are our top priorities.
So, why not contact us today to arrange a personalized health evaluation? Ask about our IV infusions and other treatments that can help you feel your best. You can also request your appointment online. We look forward to seeing you soon.